Health & Safety Info
Welcome to Miniature World! We have put protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review the following information when planning your visit:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for all guests aged 12 and older.
- All guests are required to sanitize their hands upon entry to the exhibit. Sanitizer is provided in the front lobby, and at three stations throughout the exhibit area.
- Maximum occupancy within the exhibit is 90 people at any one time.
- Groups will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis, and will be spaced 5 minutes apart (depending on exhibit occupancy).
- While there is no limit to group size, large groups may be split into smaller groups and allowed entry to the exhibit in 5 minute intervals.
- We ask that all guests continue to engage in careful social contact, and give staff and other guests plenty of personal space.
- No food or drink (including water) is permitted inside the lobby and exhibit area.
- Miniature World may close periodically throughout the day in order to sanitize our lobby and exhibit areas as necessary.
- Staff are not able to store any large items such as strollers, mobility scooters, large luggage, etc.
Last entry is at 4:15pm (exhibit occupancy permitting). No further admissions will be sold after this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact staff with any additional questions or concerns. Click the Location tab to see our phone number or send us an email.