Welcome back to Miniature World! We have put new protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review the following information when planning your visit:
- We are accepting Credit & Debit sales only – Cash is not being accepted at this time.
- Our washrooms are closed, however public washrooms are located nearby, and guests are free to leave and come back as needed.
- Masks and gloves are required at all times. While it is preferred that guests provide their own masks, staff have a limited supply of disposable masks available (at no additional cost) by request. Gloves are provided (at no additional cost) at the front door.
- Maximum occupancy within the exhibit is 40 people at any one time.
- No more than 6 guests may enter (or gather within) the exhibit area at a time. Large groups will be asked to split up into smaller groups upon arrival. Once inside the exhibit area, groups are asked to stay together and avoid spreading out throughout the museum.
- Groups will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis, and spaced approximately 5 minutes apart to allow plenty of room for physical distancing.
- Guests are required to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from other guests and staff at all times.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the lobby and exhibit area.
- Miniature World closes briefly (10-15 minutes) each day at approximately 12:00pm and 2:30pm to sanitize our lobby and exhibit areas.
- Staff are not able to store any belongings, strollers, consumables, etc.
Last entry is at 4:15pm (safe distancing permitting). No further admissions will be sold after this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact staff with any additional questions or concerns. Click the Location tab to see our phone number or send us an email.