Welcome to Miniature World! We have put protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review the following information when planning your visit:
- We are accepting Credit & Debit sales only – Cash is not being accepted at this time.
- Masks are required at all times. While it is preferred that guests provide their own masks, staff have a limited supply of disposable masks available (at no additional cost) by request.
- All guests are required to sanitize their hands upon entry to the exhibit. Sanitizer is provided in the front lobby, and at three stations throughout the exhibit area.
- Maximum occupancy within the exhibit is 65 people at any one time.
- Groups (up to 6 people at a time) will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis, and may be spaced 5-10 minutes apart (depending on exhibit occupancy) to allow plenty of room for physical distancing.
- Guests are required to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from other guests and staff at all times.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the lobby and exhibit area.
- Miniature World closes briefly (10-15 minutes) each day at approximately 12:00pm and 2:30pm to sanitize our lobby and exhibit areas.
- Staff are not able to store any belongings, strollers, consumables, etc.
Last entry is at 4:15pm (safe distancing permitting). No further admissions will be sold after this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact staff with any additional questions or concerns. Click the Location tab to see our phone number or send us an email.