Welcome back to Miniature World! We have put new protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review the following information when planning your visit:
- We are accepting Credit & Debit sales only – Cash is not being accepted at this time.
- Our washrooms are closed, however public washrooms are located nearby, and guests are free to leave and come back as needed.
- Masks are required in the exhibit are at all times. Gloves are also required for all guests and will be provided by staff upon entry.
- Only ONE family/group may enter the lobby at a time – please wait outside until welcomed by staff.
- No more than 6 guests may enter (or gather within) the exhibit area at a time. Large groups will be asked to split up into smaller groups upon arrival. Once inside the exhibit area, groups are asked to stay together and avoid spreading out throughout the museum.
- Groups will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis, and spaced approximately 5 minutes apart to allow plenty of room for physical distancing.
- Guests are required to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from other guests and staff at all times.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the lobby and exhibit area.
- Staff are not able to store any belongings, strollers, consumables, etc.
- High touch areas and interactive buttons are sterilized regularly, and plexi glass is cleaned often in order to provide a safe, clean environment for guests.
Last entry is at 4:15pm (safe distancing permitting). No further admissions will be sold after this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact staff with any additional questions or concerns. Click the Location tab to see our phone number or send us an email.